Wednesday, August 3, 2011

now it all begins...


I told myself I wasn't going to get caught up in blogging until I started to have kids (so I could document their lives), but my two older sisters talked me into starting one now! They said, "Why not post about all the fun things you and Tucker are doing, cuz you'll wish you did." So here I am now:) 


Here's a little blip about our lives--

Tucker and I are living in American Fork and lovin it! We are both working, Tucker- for Castle Rock Paving and Me- coaching for Utah Flight and individual skill sessions. We have almost been married for a year and we have two doggies, Tank-a bullmastiff and Duke-a pug, chihuahua, wiener dog. We love to go camping, 4-wheeling, and pretty much anything outdoors. Details on past and present and future events will be as follows:) As of now, we are just livin' the dream!





1 comment:

  1. Love it...thanks for starting a blog, I will really enjoy looking at it and keeping up on all the exciting happenings in your life! LOVE YOU BOTH!

    ReplyDelete